Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Things that would be helpful in life:

[I'm in a really bad mood today... Excuse the language. It's not normally like me.]

+ Dust pans that fucking work. One of the most annoying things I've ever experienced about cleaning is the fact that the vast majority of dustpans [99.99%] don't work. After sweeping up a giant mess of random things that litter a floor, it only seems fair that when you squat down to finish the job, the tool designed to help you dump the load of crap actually functions like should. But it doesn't. Ever. WHY?!

+ If flys didn't exist. Now, I'm know in their own sick way, they do a job in the world and do some good... but they are so annoying. I wouldn't mind them nearly as much if they didn't buzz around your head, have creepy fly orgies in the same spot for three hours, didn't make that annoying sound, and didn't land on me when I'm reading a book. If they only MINDED THEIR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS, we wouldn't have a problem. But they don't. So we do.

+ If my family didn't exist. Now, I know what you are thinking: Oh, now she doesn't mean that. Everyone has family issues, we just have to deal with them. She's just angry...

Well, no. I mean it. I have an ignorant, selfish, backwards family. And I hate them all. No, no, now that I don't mean. I don't hate them all. I'm fine with my uncle and most of my cousins, and even my grandmother the better half of the time. However, the rest I hate. Or extremely dislike. Extremely. [I refuse to go into details during this blog. Maybe another one. Maybe. >:1]

+ Not having periods. 'Nuff said. There has to be some way for woman to have babies without bleeding once a month. In fact, I challenge you to figure that way out, then rapidly evolve all women.

+ Magizines coming much faster than 3-5 weeks. Actually, all orders coming quicker than that would be helpful.

+ Books on demand. Always. No matter the hour.

1 comment:

Who the 7734 am I? said...

I have six words for ya"
Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen. Okay one word six times! :)
I feel you on each point.